Monday 4 January 2010

Questionnaire

Pilot
First we made a pilot of our questionnaire to see the kind of answers we would receive from our audiences. I gave my questionnaire to five different people interested in Rock music and look at the results.
Questionnaire
After looking at the results of my pilot I felt that I hadn’t gained the information I had hoped for because I had not asked the questions that would help with creating my own magazine. The questions I had asked in my pilot were to general to all magazines rather than Rock magazines. I therefore made the appropriate changes to my magazine by asking questions directly related to Rock magazines and made some of the questions easier and more understandable to read.

Results
After handing out my questionnaire to 15 from my target audience I collected and counted the results. This allowed me to see what the audience most wanted from a Rock magazine and what would most appeal to them when I came to creating my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment